Terms & Conditions:
Enquiries, mailing list subscriptions and participation in coaching, group coaching and live events are governed by policies and frameworks that aim to protect our mutual rights and responsibilities.
Empowerment calls offer a no strings attached 15-minute phone discussion for new clients to meet Michelle and discuss what is happening for them and learn the benefits of coaching services.
Holistic Health Care, Equine Assisted Coaching, Mindset Coaching, Mindfulness Therapies, NLP and Time Line Therapy™ Techniques, Reiki, Breath Work, Energy Work and Hypnotherapy are complementary therapies.
This means Michelle is a qualified Complementary Healthcare Provider and not a licensed General Practitioner or Medical Doctor, Psychologist, Psychiatrist or Social Worker.
Emotional release, wellbeing coaching and breakthrough mindset coaching are not covered by the Medicare Benefits Scheme or Mental Health Treatment Plans. You don’t need a referral to be able to work with Michelle.
If you are currently receiving mental health support from your medical team, whether GP, counsellor, psychologist and/or psychiatrist, you are encouraged to advise them of your intention to engage in complementary therapies as part of your holistic approach to health and wellbeing.
All fees are priced in Australian Dollars. All online coaching services and equine assisted coaching services are non-refundable. If you are purchasing a ticket to an online event from overseas or online coaching with Michelle from overseas currency conversion will be your responsibility as we only accept Australian dollars.
Private Coaching is on a month-by-month basis with a minimum of a 3 month commitment. You can stay on with coaching indefinitely and can finish at any time by giving 30 day’s written notice. Sessions are scheduled on an agreed time slot weekly or fortnightly. The calls/sessions shall be 1 hour in length (however, they may frequently or infrequently run over time, so I suggest putting aside 1.5 hours to honour yourself and our coaching process.) In between regularly appointed coaching sessions, we can keep in contact via email and my private Facebook Group.
On occasion, you may have an urgent question or require impromptu coaching support. You may request any additional coaching session/s by contacting me directly, this will have an additional charge.
The time of our coaching sessions each week/fortnight will be mutually agreed upon. For online coaching I will initiate all Zoom meetings and a link will be emailed to you for each session prior to the date and session. If any internet connection issues arise for either the client or the coach, then the coach will continue the session via phone. I will contact you from the following number 0423 365 481.
You may stay under coaching care for as long as you wish. All of your personal needs will be catered for and mutually agreed upon so you may have the supportive experience you want and need.
The coaching space is a sacred healing space and I take this process very seriously with the value, respect and integrity it deserves.
All up-front package payments are to be made the day that you began your package. If you are on a monthly payment plan, all payments must be made by the agreed dates. Failure to do so may result in lost sessions or cancellation of your contract. Payment is a form of commitment and it illustrates your willingness to commit to yourself. Both of us can be at ease when all payment agreements are upheld.
You will never feel like you are rushed or on anyone else’s time frame to reach goals during your time with Michelle.
There is no specific time frame to heal, overcome or achieve your personal goals. I am here to empower you each step of the way, however long that takes you on your individual journey.
Once decided to work with Michelle either with online coaching or equine assisted coaching you will receive your client agreement and waiver. The agreement allows for 7 calendar days cooling off period from initial verbal acceptance of coaching services. All coaching sessions paid for in advance have 12 months to use from the date paid. There are no refunds and no chargebacks. Any sessions not used within this time frame or sessions not shown up for without communication with the coach will be forfeit.
Online Group Coaching is held in a private group via zoom. Meetings are for 1 hour each week and additional communication is via the private group. The membership for group coaching is a month by month payment plan with a minimum of 6 months to protect the integrity of each individual in the space. You can leave the group at any time by giving 30 days written notice.
Equine Assisted Coaching can be taken as a stand alone therapy or additional to online coaching. Coaching with the horses will be unique for every person. While all care is taken this is a live animal with a heart, mind and soul of its own so you will have an additional waiver to sign when arriving for your initial equine session on the property.
All private coaching details above are relevant to equine assisted coaching except this is a face to face event and not online.
Limits to confidentiality
Everything you share during your sessions will not be disclosed to third parties, regardless of whether they are friends or family. It is your right to disclose your coaching breakthroughs to whomever you trust.
Michelle Powell may be required to break confidentiality in the following circumstances:
- If your records are subpoenaed by a court.
- If she considers you to be at risk of harming yourself or someone else, in which case she will do what she can to help maintain your safety or the safety of someone you may harm.
- Michelle Powell is legally bound to report instances of actual or suspected physical or sexual abuse, emotional cruelty, or neglect of a child or an elder or dependent adult to the appropriate protective services.
In each of the above circumstances, Michelle Powell will only release the information necessary to appropriately carry out responsibilities. Your confidentiality remains an ethical priority.
Live or online event ticket prices
All event tickets are priced in Australian Dollars. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making the payment shall be borne by you, the participant.
Payment for live or online events is required at the time of your registration and is payable by credit or debit card.
Events may go directly through Michelle Powell, or through a third party such as Eventbrite.
If you cannot attend a live or online event you have registered to attend, you are welcome to transfer your registration to an alternative event, if available, and pay the difference, if applicable.
You will not be refunded the difference if the price of the alternative event is lower than what you have already paid.
You also have the option of cancellation and a full refund.
To advise of non-attendance, please send an email to email@example.com
If an event is postponed or cancelled
Michelle Powell will make all reasonable efforts to deliver a live or online event as planned, however, there is always the possibility that external factors may force a live or online event to be postponed or cancelled.
If an event must be postponed, your registration will carry over to the rescheduled event date. If you cannot attend on the rescheduled event date, you have the option of transferring your registration to an alternative event or being refunded the ticket price.
If an event must be cancelled, you have the option of transferring your registration to an alternative event or being refunded the ticket price.
You will not be refunded the difference if the price of the alternative event is lower than what you have already paid.
If a live event is impacted by government directions, your registration will be transferred to an online event or alternative date or event at no additional cost.
It is our collective responsibility to ensure we follow all government guidelines in terms of self-quarantine, maximum group sizes and maintaining personal space during live events.
Limitations to Liability
The liability of Michelle Powell and its agents will be limited to a refund of the ticket price for a cancelled or postponed event as outlined above. Michelle Powell and its agents will not accept liability for any costs or losses incurred by participants which are claimed to have arisen through event cancellation, other than those stated above.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Michelle Powell are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Michelle Powell or its contributors.
You may not, without the prior written permission of Michelle Powell and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In the course of your visits to our website or use of our products, resources and services, we may obtain the following information about you: name, company name, email address, telephone number, credit card details, billing address, geographic location, IP address, survey responses, support queries, blog comments and social media handles (together ‘Personal Data’).
Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe they have provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then please contact us.
You can review, correct, update or delete your Personal Data by contacting us directly to do so.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Personally Identifiable Information: We use the information we collect to deliver our services to you, including: communicating with you, providing technical support, notifying you of updates and offers, sharing useful content, measuring customer satisfaction, diagnosing problems and providing you with a personalised website experience.
Marketing communications are only sent to you if you have requested or subscribed to them. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us and your request will be actioned immediately.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also use the information we collect in aggregated and anonymized forms to improve our services, including: administering our website, producing reports and analytics, advertising our products and services, identifying user demands and assisting in meeting customer needs generally.
Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If you subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.
Information entrusted to Michelle Powell by clients is private and confidential. Any personal information collected is treated as confidential and, as an allied health service that holds health information, we are bound by the Privacy Act 1998 and guided by Australian Privacy Principles.
Personal information may include:
- An individual’s name, signature, address, email address and phone number, as well as their emergency contact’s name and phone number
- Sensitive information such as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin and background, religious or philosophical views, sexual orientation and/or practices, criminal or police record, family and social history, and health and genetic information
- Health information including information about serious illnesses, brain injuries or disability, symptoms or medical diagnoses, health service providers and prescribed medicines, and
- Other information such as transaction details associated with service provision, as well as a client’s social media account handles or private messaging account name if private messaging is utilised during the conduct of services.
- Personal information may be collected in a number of ways, including in person, in writing, by video and phone call, and email, generally when:
- A potential new client enquires about coaching, hypnotherapy and/or wellness programs
- A client completes a client intake and consent form
- A client interacts with Michelle Powell or its representatives as part of service provision during which detailed notes are recorded, and
- A client provides feedback.
- Personal information may also be received via third parties where it is reasonably expected the client would have consented to the personal information being shared, including but not limited to:
- From a client’s nominated emergency contact
- In the case of a client under the age of 18 years, from that client’s parent or legal guardian.
- From a client’s medical team referral.
- At the time personal information is collected, individuals will be made aware of the purpose for which the information is collected.
- Purpose of collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information
Michelle Powell collects, stores, uses and discloses a client’s personal information only for the purposes consistent with the reasons it was collected, including:
- Assessing a potential client’s suitability for services
- Managing the ongoing relationship with clients, including service planning and monitoring client progress, providing coaching and support, and providing information about coaching and support, if required with consent
- Responding to enquiries potential clients and clients have in relation to the services provided
- Providing feedback on progress to a client’s medical team, if required with consent, and
- Gathering feedback for the review and improvement of service delivery.
Michelle Powell may also collect, store, use and disclose personal information to:
- Resolve any legal and/or commercial complains or issues
- Meet any legislative requirements as they apply to us as allied health professionals.
- Perform functions or activities relating to business, including meeting internal administrative requirements, in the process of managing accounts and payments, the communication of important information and/or marketing.
Michelle Powell will not use or disclose a client’s personal information for any other research than those outlined above, unless an exception applies, including:
- Where the client has consented to the use or disclosure of personal information for a purpose or where it would be reasonable to consider that a client would have expected their personal information to be used for such a purpose, and
- A purpose that is required or authorised under Australian law, or court or tribunal order.
- Storage of personal information
- Michelle Powell may store personal information in both hard and electronic copy.
- All reasonable steps will be taken to ensure that personal information is securely stored and to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, interference or disclosure, however, Michelle Powell cannot guarantee that unauthorised access to personal information will not occur.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data while in our possession or control. All information we receive from you is stored and protected on our secure servers from unauthorized use or access.
To enable us to deliver our services, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, across borders for storage and processing in countries other than Australia. If your Personal Data is transferred and processed outside Australia, it will only be transferred to countries that have adequate privacy protections.
We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
In the event there is a breach of our security and your Personal Data is compromised, we will promptly notify you in compliance with the applicable law.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or any customer information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of evolveandrelaunch.com.au, our customers or third parties.
If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be transferred to a purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your Personal Data in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES