Michelle is a Trauma & Wellness Expert.
- Holistic Health Practitioner.
- NLP & TimeLine TherapyPractitioner.
- Diploma of Mental Health (Specialising in PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, Drug and Alcohol abuse, Domestic Violence, Self Harm).
- Emotional Coach (Specialising in Self Sabotage, Heart Healing Techniques, The Power of Vulnerability, Discovering Causes Under the Symptoms).
- Reiki Practitioner.
- Psychological First Aid.
- Exercise Coach (CHEK).
- Older Adults and Children’s Coach.
- Pre/Ante/Post Natal Care.
- Personal Trainer.
- Back Care & Core Care Expert.
- And much more.
Bringing you practical tools to use in ways to move you forward in life.
Outside of wellness care Michelle is a big nature lover.
She has been a horse rider since she was about 8 years old. Horses have been a big part of her life and something she is really passionate about.
Michelle is also an avid hiker and revels at any opportunity for treks and outdoor adventures.
Tough Times Survival Guide - A FREE trauma recovery resource.
Learn the 5 strategies you can implement this week to start the process of your 'Comeback'
“Michelle’s bubbly personality is enough to make anything fun! If you get the opportunity to work with her, I wholeheartedly recommend jumping at the chance! She will change your life!”
“Working with Michelle allows me to get out of my comfort zone in a safe space with a freedom to explore. She is inspiring and an incredible healer. I am grateful for all the work I have done with her.”
“Michelle is very passionate about helping others and it really shows. I highly recommend Michelle to anyone.”
“Before I came to see Michelle, I had gone through a difficult time where I was living in my car for 6 months. I had a lot of emotions that hindered my physical and mental health. Being a male these aren’t always easy things to talk about. Michelle is very easy to talk to, helpful and non-judgemental. Through coaching with her she has taken me to another level personally and professionally.”